First Insight is the world’s leading provider of solutions that incorporate the voice of the customer into the design and merchandising of new products.
Recognized in Gartner’s 2016 Market Guide and elected as one of CIO Review’s “Top 20 Most Promising Retail Technologies”, we’ve been covered by the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Wired, VentureBeat, Mashable, and many other media.
We are looking for a smart talented individual to join our team as an Inside Sales Account Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and cultivating the sale of SaaS projects and solutions to mid-size retailers.
Why be an AE at First Insight:
Opportunity. This role provides an entree to join a fast-growing company in the emerging field of data analytics. Position offers the opportunity for fast-track career growth.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
• Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
• Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
• Connect customers' business needs with FI products and services
• Build network via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
• 2 + years of experience in an inside sales environment
• Proven record consistently exceeding sales quotas
• Successfully closed mid-market level businesses (B2B sales experience)
• Proficient in using Salesforce.com
• Understanding of pipeline sales
• Skilled in web-based presentations
• Ability to quickly develop trust, rapport, and strong relationships
• Vibrant and energetic personality
• Drive to perform and excel
• Common sense and ability to think on the go
• Skilled communicator, verbal and written
Account Executives enjoy a base salary and a strong commission structure.
First Insight offers 100% paid employee healthcare coverage; a simple IRA with company matching; employer-paid life and long-term disability insurance; and, a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) package including paid holidays and sick days.